Ivy Gate is an award winning estate agency business founded by Jason Tebb, one of the industry’s rising stars, and James Caan, one of the UK’s most successful and influential businessmen. The Ivy Gate model is unique, ambitious, and revolutionary, focusing on all that’s best in estate agency by offering an end to end, personal service, much like the American “realtor” model, operated from a central ‘hub’ location rather than multiple local branches.
The business has grown rapidly from a single territory to a multiple territory ‘hub’ in just three years. In addition, we have opened offices in the USA and in the Middle East.
We are looking to develop our business throughout the UK and globally and are actively on the look out for key positions both in our existing business and for new territories.
Ivy Gate is an award winning estate agency business founded by Jason Tebb. The Ivy Gate model is unique, ambitious, and revolutionary, focusing on all that’s best in estate agency by offering an end to end, personal service, operated from a central location rather than multiple local branches.
- Based in Kingston Upon Thames – covering territories within 10 square miles of this location
- Mon-Fri 8:45am – 6pm with alternate Saturdays, or every Saturday as appropriate
- A competitive basic salary and uncapped commission
- Promote yourself and the company offering within your local community/area through social media/local events/networking
- To bring property onto the market using the correct comparable evidence to ensure they Let quickly and efficiently at the correct market value
- Making sure your diary is managed correctly to ensure you are able to attend all of the appointments booked by yourself and for yourself by the office team
- Offering the best customer service without fail to every customer showing interest in the brand
- Handle a portfolio of managed properties as part of our Personal Relationship Manager proposition
- 1 Years + experience
- Outstanding customer service, immaculate presentation and attention to detail
- Good local knowledge and the ability to carry out detailed research to ensure correct pricing and advice
- A desire to drive your career forward within the company
- Self motivated and the ability to generate your own leads and opportunities
You will be a hands on and resilient property professional who is results driven and highly motivated.
You must have a positive attitude, be highly organised and be hugely passionate about customer service, representing our award winning brand with energy, tenacity and enthusiasm.
To apply for any of these roles, please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org