Ivy Gate Estate Agents in Kingston | KT1, KT2
Our multiple award winning business operates with territories rather than offices. You can read about our forward thinking territory model here.
We cover territories throughout South West London and Surrey, plus other locations throughout the home counties.
What's my property worth?
Arrange a free valuation
Start looking for your next home.
Kingston Upon Thames | KT1 & KT2
Kingston, Kingston Hill, Kingston Vale, North Kingston, Coombe, Coombe Park, Warren Park, Hampton Wick.
T: 020 3282 7162
Unit 8, Kingsmill Business Park
Ivy Gate Estate Agents Kingston
From our central Hub office, Ivy Gate operates in the Kingston area, covering KT1 and KT2 postcodes and provides personal service and expert advice to clients in Kingston, Kingston Hill, Kingston Vale, North Kingston, Coombe, Coombe Park, Warren Park and Hampton Wick.
Our unique model offers a personal and bespoke estate agency service, with sensible fees. We offer sales, lettings, property management and financial services to clients in the Kingston area.
We were voted as the estate agent with the best customer service in the UK for a small estate agent at the Sunday Times Estate Agency of the Year Awards 2015.
Hours of Business
We are open 7 days a week
Monday to Sunday: 8am – 8pm
Contact Ivy Gate Estate agents Kingston
We are members of The Property Ombudsman (TPO) for sales demonstrating our commitment to the highest professional standards.
- Net Promoter Score 98%
- Porfolio Sell Through Rate 96%
- 5 Star reviews 100%
Rail: Fast trains from Kingston station to Waterloo take 30 minutes, or Victoria can be reached in 40 minutes via Clapham Junction.
Bus: Kingston’s regular service has over 30 routes. Numbers 65 (to Ealing), 85 (to Putney) and 281 (to Hounslow) take passengers north and east, while the 406 (to Epsom) and 515 (to Guildford) travel into Surrey.
Road: 8 miles from the M25, Kingston has excellent road connections via the A3, providing good access into central London.
Band A is £1,115.98
Band B is £1,301.97
Band C is £1,487.97
Band D is £1,673.97
Band E is £2,045.97
Band F is £2,417.96
Band G is £2,789.95
Band H is £3,347.94
How much is my property worth?
Arrange a free valuation.
Best UK Customer Service 2015
Voted ‘Best Estate Agent – Customer Service’ for a small agent at The Estate Agency of the Year Awards 2015.
Our latest properties for sale and for let in Kingston
- £435,000 For SaleIvy Gate are delighted to present this stylish two bedroom first floor apartment that offers a bright and modern feel throughout and comprises: Modern open plan kitchen/ living area which boasts integrated appliances, spacious master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second bedroom, a family bathroom ...
- £875,000 For SaleIvy Gate are proud to introduce to the market this delightful four bedroom semi-detached 1930’s home. Presented to the market in excellent decorative condition, this much-loved family home is located on a prime residential road in the heart of Hinchley Wood village. The property comprises; of...
- £1,275 pcm To Let**NO TENANT FEES WITH IVY GATE** Ivy Gate are pleased to offer to the market this spacious two double bedroom apartment in Kingston Upon Thames. The property comprises; long entrance hallway, leading to two large double bedrooms, spacious lounge with bay window and fireplace, generously sized modern...
- £1,750 pcmIvy Gate are pleased to present this gorgeous three bedroom maisonette, situated on a highly desirable and private residential road in Coombeside. The property comprises; entrance hallway leading to a stunning kitchen and dining area, through to a generously sized lounge, modern family bathroom as w...
- £1,850 pcm To LetIvy Gate are pleased to present to the market this generously appointed three double bedroom flat in the popular residential block, Norbiton Hall, situated in central Kingston. Dating back to the 30's, Norbiton Hall is a lovely development set back on Birkenhead Avenue with well maintained communal ...
- £1,200 pcmIvy Gate are delighted to present this stylish one bedroom first floor apartment that offers a bright and modern feel throughout and comprises: Modern open plan kitchen/living area which boats integrated appliances, a spacious master bedroom with fitted wardrobe, contemporary bathroom with heated to...
- £2,000 pcm To LetIvy Gate are pleased to present this recently refurbished three/four bedroom house to rent on the borders of Kingston and Surbiton.The property comprises; entrance hallway through to a generously proportioned reception room which can either be used a fourth bedroom or living room, further recept...
- £1,100 pcmIvy Gate are pleased to present an immaculate top floor one bedroom apartment on one of Surbiton's premier river roads.
The property comprises; entrance hallway leading through to the spacious living room, separate kitchen, a large master bedroom and a bathroom. Uxbridge Road is within...
- £1,050 pcm To Let** NO ADMINISTRATION FEE WITH IVY GATE ** Ivy Gate are delighted to present to the market this modern one-bedroom first floor apartment, situated within easy access to Norbiton mainline railway station. The property comprises; bright and welcoming entrance hallway leading through to the spacious op...
Kingston news from our Blog
Let! Similar Properties urgently required. 5 bedroom detached house Master bedroom with his and hers dressing rooms Master bedroom with balcony Three reception rooms Gym room Cloakroom Integral Garage...
SOLD ! Similar properties required. Source: Grove Close, Kingston Upon Thames, KT1 | Ivy Gate
John Lewis Kingston will be holding a Blooming Great Tea Party on Friday 9th June, to support terminal illness charity, Marie Curie.The event,… Source: John Lewis Kingston to raise a cuppa for Marie Curie! (From Richmond and Twickenham...
Take a look at the plans for the new-look shopping centre, with the cinema will be unveiled later this year to celebrate the Bentalls's 25th anniversary Source: Kingston Bentall Centre: Popcorn on standby - new 'boutique' cinema development to spearhead 25th...
The general election candidates in Kingston and Surbiton have outlined their three local priorities for if they are elected. Source: Kingston and Surbiton candidates outline their three local priorities (From Surrey...
Below is a selection of testimonials from Kingston clients.
Jack our contact at Ivy Gate has set the standard high for estate agents. He has the right balance of professionalism, warmth and works hard achieving results and providing solutions. They have never been pushy and very genuine. It is hard to find a company like Ivy Gate in any industry these days. These are the good guys.
We are moving abroad so we were looking to put our house up for rent. Ivy Gate stood out by miles from the other agencies in the market. The service and support from the first meeting was exceptional. Jack has gone above and beyond a service that is expected. His patience, understanding and generosity with his time has been amazing and he made this whole process extremely smooth and stress free.
We could not recommend Ivy Gate more. They are a brilliant, personable team and we could not be more happy and confident to leave our house under their management whilst we are away.
I've had such a great experience so far with Ivy Gate. Wanted to rent out my flat for a short-term and Jack found someone within a couple of weeks! Worked out great and looking forward to using their services again soon. Such a breath of fresh air being able to talk to an estate agent in a normal way. Very flexible, helpful and great advice. Would absolutely recommend Ivy Gate with no hesitation.
We entrusted Charlotte and Jack to find tenants for our home when we were abroad and we were thrilled by the service that we received. They really did go above and beyond to organise everything for us and it was so reassuring to know that our home was in such safe hands. Their communication and organisational skills were exceptional and they are a fantastic team. We were so pleased that we choose Ivy Gate and would not hesitate to recommend them for their highly professional and yet bespoke and personalised service.
You’re very different to other estate agents. Much more personal!
I can't recommend Ivy Gate highly enough after they sold a property for us recently. Unlike other estate agents I have used, they were always available and kept me updated throughout the process. I always felt like they had my best interests at heart and they added huge value to the negotiation process. I was incredibly impressed by the level of assistance they provided between selling my property and completion - a period of 3 months due to the length of the chain. Throughout this time they ensured the the onwards chain was maintained and ran smoothly.
I would not hesitate to recommend them to friends and family!
I would definitely recommend Ivy Gate. I found them to be a straight talking, honest, no-nonsense estate agent – very refreshing!
I was so so impressed and bowled over by your kindness and keenness to helping that I shall certainly ensure if the house goes back on to the market that we come to you – firstly because you guys are awesome, and secondly, I feel that you would be able to get the true value of the house.
a big thank you to Charlotte and Matt for going beyond expectation and no doubt I will be using Ivy Gate for all my future lettings!
I highly recommend Ivy Gate; their experience, highly personable approach and efficiency really shone through. Stuart was a pleasure to deal with, keeping me up to date at every stage of viewings as well as the conveyancing process. The proof was in the pudding – they sold my house at full asking price within two weeks of taking it on!
Charlotte was fantastic. She was always very friendly and approachable; she kept in regular
contact and nothing was ever any trouble for her.
Ivy Gate and its staff are efficient, able and commercial. They sold our house in a very short space of time (when another agent had not been able to do so). The team at Ivy Gate assisted us throughout the process and prevented our sale and purchase from unravelling just before contracts were exchanged.
Thanks so much for all your hard work and for being so decent and straightforward.
We will happily recommend you to everyone we know; you really are nothing like the other estate agents we’ve dealt with.
It was such a pleasure to deal with real professionals. They understood the local market and gave me honest advice at a difficult time. They were sensitive and courteous. I want to thank them for their hard work and understanding.