Ivy Gate is an award winning estate agency business founded by Jason Tebb, one of the industry’s rising stars, and James Caan, one of the UK’s most successful and influential businessmen. The Ivy Gate model is unique, ambitious, and revolutionary, focusing on all that’s best in estate agency by offering an end to end, personal service, much like the American “realtor” model, operated from a central location rather than multiple local branches.
Personal Relationship Manager
- Based in Kingston Upon Thames – covering territories within 10 square miles of this location
- Mon-Fri 8:45am – 6pm with alternate Saturdays, or every Saturday as appropriate
- A competitive basic salary and uncapped commission
- Representing the brand and build a sustainable and profitable residential sales business
- Promote yourself and the company offering within your local community/area through social media/local events/networking
- To bring property onto the market using the correct comparable evidence to ensure they sell efficiently at the correct market value
- Making sure your diary is managed correctly to ensure you are able to attend all of the appointments booked by yourself and for yourself by the office team
- Offering the best customer service without fail
- Managing your direct reports
- Managing your own personal P+L for your territory
- Business planning and strategic development
- Manage our multiple service offerings such as mortgages, legal services etc
- 5 Years + experience at Assistant Manager level or above
- Outstanding customer service, immaculate presentation and attention to detail
- Good local knowledge and the ability to carry out detailed research to ensure correct pricing and advice
- A desire to drive forward your own business and progress your career within the company
- Self motivated and the ability to generate your own leads and opportunities
You will be an exceptional property professional who is results driven and highly motivated.
You must have a positive attitude, be highly organised and be hugely passionate about customer service, representing our award winning brand with passion and enthusiasm.
Please apply in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org