Our premium option. We will handle everything – before, during and after a tenant has been found. A complete lettings solution with our award winning customer service.
We will make sure we screen all tenants for suitability before committing them to view and we have one of the most stringent referencing criteria in the industry.
Crucially, property management is dealt with by your Personal Relationship Manager, no call centres or out of area third parties and, unlike many agents, we never ‘mark up’ scheduled works quotations, so you can be sure that all quotations are accurate and not over-inflated.
With Ivy Gate, we won’t just find you any tenant, we’ll find you the right tenant.
Ivy Gate Premium
Tenancy Agreement Fee payable
14.4% (inc VAT)
- Lettings Property Consultation
- Internet Property Advertising
- Independent Tenant Referencing
- Registration Of Tenants Security Deposit
- EPC and Gas Safety Compliance
- Tenancy Renewal
- Annual Rent Assessment Reviews
- Rent Arrears and Debt Recovery Assistance
- Rent Collection Service Including Monthly Statements
- Overseas Landlord Tax Assistance
- Four Monthly Property Visits
- Tenancy Checkout Service ( See inventory Fee Schedule)
- Property Maintenance/Management
Who is this service suitable for?
Our ‘premium’ service is designed for those who want us to find a tenant, move them in, look after the collection of the rent, and fully manage the property on their behalf.
How does this compare to other agents?
Lettings fees for a fully managed service vary between agents, from 10% +VAT to 17% +VAT (source; which.co.uk). You should always make sure you let through an ARLA registered estate agent, which guarantees the highest ethical standards in accordance with the law.
We believe we charge a fair fee for a premium lettings service. We operate 7 days a week from 8am – 8pm and you will be assigned a single point of contact throughout the process. Our staff are highly experienced and, unlike some agents, we focus not just on finding any tenant, but finding the right tenant. A total service package from the Estate Agency of the Year for customer service in 2015.