Ivy Gate is an award winning estate agency business and the model is unique, ambitious, and revolutionary, focusing on all that’s best in estate agency by offering an end to end, personal service, much like the American ‘realtor’ model, operating from a central location rather than multiple local branches.
- Based in Kingston Upon Thames – covering territories within 10 square miles of this location
- Mon-Fri 8:45am – 6pm with alternate Saturdays, or every Saturday as appropriate
- A competitive basic salary and uncapped commission
- Promote yourself and the company offering within your local community/area through social media/local events/networking
- To bring property onto the market using the correct comparable evidence to ensure they Let quickly and efficiently at the correct market value
- Making sure your diary is managed correctly to ensure you are able to attend all of the appointments booked by yourself and for yourself by the office team
- Offering the best customer service without fail to every customer showing interest in the brand
- Handle a portfolio of managed properties as part of our Personal Relationship Manager proposition
- 1 Years + experience
- Outstanding customer service, immaculate presentation and attention to detail
- Good local knowledge and the ability to carry out detailed research to ensure correct pricing and advice
- A desire to drive your career forward within the company
- Self motivated and the ability to generate your own leads and opportunities
You will be a hands on and resilient property professional who is results driven and highly motivated.
You must have a positive attitude, be highly organised and be hugely passionate about customer service, representing our award winning brand with energy, tenacity and enthusiasm.