Ivy Gate is an award winning business focusing on all that’s best in estate agency by offering an end to end personal service whilst operating from a central location rather than multiple local branches.
- Type: Permanent position
- Location: Kingston upon Thames – covering territories within 10 square miles of this location.
- Working Hours: Mon – Sat 8:30am- 5.30pm. 5 Day working week.
- Remuneration: A competitive basic salary and uncapped commission.
- Promote yourself and the company/brand within your local community/area through different channels including social media/local events/networking
- Meeting and managing both vendors/ landlords and applicants alike. Booking in/carrying out viewings within your territory.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure all appointments run smoothly as well as the appointments booked for you by other team members.
- Offering outstanding customer service at every opportunity, ensuring all customers receive this exceptional standard from their first point of contact.
- Meeting sales and customer service focused targets and exceeding at every opportunity.
- Assisting the Personal Relationship Manager (and Director where necessary) with a portfolio of properties.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Highly organised
- Confident and forthright
- Outstanding customer service
- Immaculate presentation
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good local knowledge and the ability to carry out detailed research to ensure correct pricing and advice
- A desire to drive your career forward within the company
- Self-motivated and the ability to generate your own leads and opportunities
- Full UK Driving Licence needed
Please apply in writing to: email@example.com